LocationExpression

I added a location expression evaluator I wrote a while back to replace
the current location heuristics. It is implemented as a pushdown stack
machine similar to what the dwarf doc describes. It is not complete, as
some operators are missing and unsigned is not handled completely.
 frysk-core/frysk/debuginfo/LocationExpression.java