TestLeakingFileDescriptor

I'd like to propose that the TestLeakingFileDescriptor test cases be marked
as stress tests rather than regular tests, to avoid them being executed at
every testsuite invocation.  Reason for this proposal is two-fold: first of
all, these tests are implicitly intermittent due to the fact that they depend
on a behaviour that is not deterministic (the garbage collector does not
actually do I/O resource mangement), and secondly, when they do fail they tend
to cause a bunch of side effects (causing later tests to fail, causing daemon
instances of TestRunner to never get torn down, ...).

	Cheers,
	Kris