Re: Make CoredumpAction use Task.getRegisterBanks()

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

Phil and me were discussing cleaning up some of the
Memory/RegisterBuffers between ptrace and core proc Tasks on irc and
noticed that CoredumpAction was accessing the RegisterBanks directly
through the Isa. To make splitting the issue of getting the
RegisterBanks (Task specific) and doing the Register name mapping to
bank number and offset (Isa specific) easier we wanted to make all code
go through Task.getRegisterBanks(). This patch does that for
CoredumpAction:

Looks good. The only function here is to attain the raw memory behind the byte buffers for floating point registers, as that is dumped whole into the FP Register Note.

CoredumpAction has been gutted locally and being refactored into a Corefile{arch}factory. I'll take your patch and reconstitute it there

Many Thanks

Phil