Re: [patch] fix bug 4612

The code duplication between the Disassembler and Memory windows has been
mentioned during the conf call where I pointed out the various problems
found with those windows (and their implementation).  It certainly could do
with a refactoring, although it is too early for that right now.  For one,
I do not think it is wise to do it as part of a bug fix, and secondly, the
planned changes to the Memory window will cause it to deviate more from the
Disassembler window than it does now, so premature refactoring is likely to
need a (partial) reversal later on.

	Cheers,
	Kris