ltrace

Hi,

I committed first stab on ltrace for frysk, dubbed fltrace.  The output
is very rudimentary, but should at least print out library function
called from the executable itself.

fltrace is only known to work on i386 for non-PIE ELF binaries, and as
far as I know it currently doesn't work well with threads.  I'll work to
get it more feature-full during the summer.

PM