[Fwd: Displays in the GUI]

This is the email I sent out earlier with some mockups of how to add displays to the source window. Arrays and data structures could be added to this by making complex types appear as a tree in the list.
--- Begin Message --- Also ahead on the roadmap for DisplayValues is how to integrate them into the source window. My first impression would be to use the current Varaible Watches pane, maybe adding a text field so that more complicated expressions could be input. This would be similar to the Watch Expression view for Insight. I've attached a screenshot from insight as well as a screenshot of what this could look like under Frysk.

PNG image

PNG image