Re: frysk-cvs patch tuning

Phil Muldoon wrote:
Is it possible to tune frysk-cvs mailing list to include patches, and not links to patches? I find this list very useful, and read the list/patches everyday. but I hate the mass clicking on links. It would make reply-to questions on some code more context-friendly if the patch part is included in the email.

Well, if we switched from CVS then this would be a non-issue. I wonder if that is a better solution. (Would certainly have made my life this morning easier :-)

Is it possible to tune the list to include patches instead of links?

The file CVSROOT/loginfo (from memory) would need to be changed.

What's the consensus on doing this?

And if the above two come back positive, what person needs to be contacted to make it happen?

Probably me :-)

Regards

Phil