Re: frysk-top ChangeLog

This brings up the question: why don't htdocs have changelog entries?  I
can't see a good reason against having them, and there are benefits to
having changelog entries for this stuff, either way.

I also have to second Mark's opinion that simply removing his entry
rather than talking about it seems a bit harsh.  Obviously, Mark did
feel that there was a good reason to have a changelog entry for the
patch he commited.  That alone should be enough reason to make this a
matter to discuss.

	Cheers,
	Kris