Re: frysk-top ChangeLog

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 16:00 +0000, cagney@sourceware.org wrote:
> Log message:
> 	Remove stray changelog entry.x
>
> Patches:
> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/frysk-top/ChangeLog.diff?cvsroot=frysk&r1=1.87&r2=1.88

Why did you remove my ChangeLog entry? I explicitly put that there to
document the change and because other ChangeLog entries for htdocs
related files also went into that file. If you feel they are better
documented in some other ChangeLog file please just tell me instead of
silently removing patches so I know why/where I should document these
things.

Thanks,

Mark