Re: Many new test failures (execvp: Too many open files)

Mike and I tracked down the likely cause - Dwfl's aren't been cleaned up aggressively enough (something that is dependent on many things including the garbage collector). We're making two changes:
- adding teardown code to frysk.dwfl that will close all open Dwfls
- enabling code that closes old dwfl's as new ones are created

One thing though:
Indeed. The old version returned false on Fedora 7, the new version
returns true. Meaning in particular that several tests in
TestTaskObserver and TestTaskObserver now run while they didn't before
this patch. But this doesn't seem to be the root cause for the execvp
issues.
This is not correct. unresolvedOnUtrace returning TRUE causes the test to be _skipped_; so this causes less tests to be run. Given that Fedora 7 has UTRACE, it appears I fixed a latent bug.

Andrew