Re: Deleting a Display

Adam Jocksch wrote:
Now that we can create expression displays with the hpd, what should the syntax be to delete a display? 'delete' is currently being used to remove breakpoints, should it work with displays as well? The other thought I had was something like display remove <expr>.

Any other ideas/suggestions?

Adam
Looking through the hpd I see the following:
> delete {actionpoint-list | -enabled | -disabled | -break | -watch | -barrier | -all}
> actions {actionpoint-list | -enabled | -disabled | -break | -watch | -barrier}
> disable {actionpoint-list | -enabled | -disabled | -break | -watch | -barrier}
> enable {actionpoint-list | -enabled | -disabled | -break | -watch | -barrier}

It seems to me that we want all of these to apply to displays as well. Is there any particular reason that we shouldn't do this? Otherwise I'll move ahead and implement them.

Adam