Displays in the GUI

Also ahead on the roadmap for DisplayValues is how to integrate them into the source window. My first impression would be to use the current Varaible Watches pane, maybe adding a text field so that more complicated expressions could be input. This would be similar to the Watch Expression view for Insight. I've attached a screenshot from insight as well as a screenshot of what this could look like under Frysk.

PNG image

PNG image