Re: Bugzilla ticket 4623

If you feel it helps, then sure block 4623 with the bugs you feel relevant, but please do not remove those bugs as direct blockers to either the assembler or memory window (I considered the reverse - having it block multiple bugs but saw no real value) so that they don't get buried.

Kris Van Hees wrote:
May I suggest that this ticket (4623) be set as depending on the split
out tasks (4669, 4674, 4675), and that 4623 is set as the blocker for
3119?  That shows the dependency.  Just closing this one as a duplicate
of a ticket about something quite different (label of the number of bits
selection) is just confusing.

Cheers,
Kris