Bugzilla tickets, severity, and common courtesy

I would appreciate it if you would actually talk to me before changing
significant fields on a bugzilla ticket that I reported and that is
assigned to me.  The conclusion of our much-too-lengthy discussion on
#frysk was *not* that you could just change the severity on this ticket
at your whim.  Perhaps frysk does not use 'critical' but I do.  For your
information, there is no rule to be found on the frysk bugzilla FAQ
concerning not being allowed to use 'critical'.

Until e.g. http://sourceware.org/frysk/bugzilla/index.html#faq states
the rules you desire to dictate upon developers in how to use bugzilla, I
would appreciate it if you would respect people's way of working with
bugzilla.

Bug 4585 is in my book a critical bug and given that it was reported by
me, assigned to me, worked on by me, and resolved by me, I do believe I
have the right (at this point in time) to make a decision about whether I
consider this bug critical or not.  If the develop community of this open
project decides to outlaw the use of 'critical' in the future, you can
always come back to change it.

        Cheers,
	Kris