Re: proc based observers

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 12:53 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 10:07 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >> Looking at the current uses of the core there are a significant number
> >> of cases where the code is trying to observe the process, rather than
> >> just a single task.
> >
> > Do you have some examples of code that does that in frysk at the moment?
> >
> I'm not sure what you're asking.

Since you are looking at uses of the core I was just wondering whether
you could be more specific since I presume you already have the code
references handy that use it. Like: "Look at X which tries to accomplish
Y, by doing A, B and C, which might be easier achieved if we just had K
and did M". To make sure we are really talking about the same scenarios.
Just so there is some context so you can answer my other questions and
suggestions better.

Cheers,

Mark