Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/06/18)

As reported before on IRC, I am fairly certain that the signals
triggering the failure are actually coming from an earlier test and not
being cleaned up correctly between tests, i.e. a problem with either the
test harness code or some earlier test.  That's also why running just this
particular test tons of time won't bring the problem to light because
nothing is being executed that even posts a SIGUSR1.

	Cheers,
	Kris