Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/06/18)

If you look at the frysk_dist logs, indeed there will be no test harness
output because building from a 'make dist' tree simply doesn't work, and
hasn't been working for several months now.

Make sure you look for the build of the correct 'package', e.g.
frysk_fresh or frysk_incr.  The summary email mentions the package that
the reported test result diffs belong to in the header above the listed
diff.

So, for the FAILs you are referring to, the original email to
frysk-testresults states that this was for package frysk_incr on
coldstone.us.oracle.com, so when you look in the frysk_incr grid, take
the row for coldstone.us.oracle.com, and the last build in that row (for
Jun 18th in fact) is the one you want.

For reference, here is the link to that particular build result page:
http://build.alchar.org/~aedil/rep/coldstone/frysk_incr.20070618-033404.html

And here is the log:
http://build.alchar.org/~aedil/rep/coldstone/dl/frysk_incr.20070618-033404.log.bz2

	Cheers,