Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/06/18)

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 06:22 -0700, Kris Van Hees wrote:
> Hm, I can see how easy it is to include links for the individual latest
> builds to help with this.  In this case, if you click on the score (X /
> Y number in the grid) for the specific host-package combination you get
> the specific build result page.  It has a download link for the build
> log in the upper right section of the page.

It seems the build log only contains the harness output of setting up
the rpms, build infrastructure, running the testharness, but not the
actual make or make check output. Or am I looking for the wrong thing,
at the wrong place? Following your instructions I end up with:
http://build.alchar.org/~aedil/rep/coldstone/dl/frysk_dist.20070618-041627.log.bz2

In particular I would like to have the make check logs for the above new
FAILs in this message:
http://sourceware.org/ml/frysk-testresults/2007-q2/msg00017.html
What would be the URL for those?

Thanks,