New observer interface for SteppingEngine

After some discussion with Tim and Mike, it's been generally agreed that the interface for observing the stepping engine needs to be improved beyond what's offered by the default Java Observer/Observable interface.

Looking at SteppingEngine.SteppingObserver, it looks like we need the following methods:
- updateTaskStopped(Task)
- updateNotStopped() <-- probably taking a task as a parameter? (or maybe a list of tasks)
- any others?

A few aspects of the current functionality are a little unclear to me at the moment, for example when notifyStopped() should be called and not notifyTask(Task).

Thoughts?

Adam