Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/05/23)

No one is denying any contribution you and others at Red Hat have made
with regard to running Frysk on FC6.  Nevertheless you used part of my
message as a trampoline to provide a statement of credit, lacking any
form of recognition of contributions by anyone other than Red Hat.
Must we therefore conclude that bugs reports like #227952 and
#232800 (in Red Hat's bugzilla, against the FC6 kernel) and numerous
discussions on #frysk are a figment of my imagination?

You and everyone on the team (past and present) deserve credit for the
work you do and have done.  I never have and never will deny that.  But
as a professional courtesy, I'd expect the same in return.

	Cheers,
	Kris