Re: stack call

Kris,

I would assume impromptu call like this use the standard dial-in numbers and are open (i'll be more explicit next time). And the main goal is to facilitate a timely non-technical discussion with the immediate players. For technical discussion, #frysk, frysk@ or Wednesday are always the preferred channels.

Andrew

Kris Van Hees wrote:
A few questions...

1. Is this an open call? I am willing to bet that I am not the only one
who is also interested in this topic and would be quite interested in
technical topics discussion like this (and hopefully able to
contribute to it). If not an open call, err, why not? :)
2. If it is an open call, it might be a good idea to post basic
call-in information, even if things like passcode are best left out
of emails to public mailing lists. Can always put in a reference on
who to ask for the passcode.
3. Can calls like this perhaps be announced a bit more in advance so
people may be able to make arrangements to join the call?
Cheers,
Kris