Frysk Debug Window screenshot

Since we did not have a vncviewer at the meeting yesterday I am posting this screenshot of the source window to show the changes Mike and I have made the past couple of weeks.

First, the name of the window no longer contains the source file/PID of the process being debugged. Since Mike added the capability of debugging multiple processes simultaneously, this info was misleading in that position. The title of the window is now just "Frysk Debug Window" and the information that was formerly in the title has been moved to the pane above where the source resides. Clicking on a stack frame changes the info above the source pane to tell the user exactly what file from what command/PID they are looking at.

Also illustrated here is the right-click on a line in the stack frame window. Mike originally had 2 items on the menu, the one shown which will detach the process from Frysk and the one not shown which will kill a task completely. Mike removed the "delete" option for now because in some situations it was racy. He'll add that back once he gets that straightened out.

Rick

PNG image