Detailed coverage data

Detailed coverage data for Frysk on x86_64 FC6 using the
2.6.20-1.2944.fc6 kernel can be found here:

	http://build.alchar.org/~aedil/lcov/

While the page claims to be generated using lcov, it is actually a
combination of my own geninfo implementation (to deal with Java and C++
sourced code, on top of C source code, to deal with a split source vs
build directory, and to deal with the fact that test executables are
eecuted from multiple locations) and the standard genhtml utility.

I was planning on putting up my geninfo for download yesterday but it
still needs work to make it work in more general cases, so I'd rather
hold off until it is more decent.  It's been a bit of a battle to get it
to generate the tracefile just right to make genhtml happy.

	Cheers,
	Kris