Re: Coverage per directory

These results are for x86_64 FC6 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6 kernel.

I would love to establish a baseline and collect information across
multiple architectures and kernels, but unfortunately without more
systems being added to the automated build-and-test configuration,
there is a limit to what I can do.

	Kris