Re: Coverage per directory

Kris Van Hees wrote:
As a preliminary result in getting more details on the coverage data,
here is a breakdown per directory of executed code lines vs total code
lines. I also list the number of source code files found per directory.
Note that some files are counted twice because they are compiled twice
(once for 32-bit and once for 64-bit).

Because some tests are disabled on some architectures and kernels, it's always useful to know where the test results originate from. This will alter test coverage (quite a bit in some cases). It would be good to establish a baseline (say FC5/x86) and then we could establish testing deltas for each kernel/architecture from there. I might have missed it in your original email, but I do not know the architecture and kernel these tests were run on.

Regards

Phil