Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Release of the automated build-and-test system

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hoi Kris,

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 22:01 -0700, Kris Van Hees wrote:
I am happy to announce that the automated build-and-test system is
available for general participation. This is a major milestone in the
development of this system, because it allows direct (and safe)
contributions to the overall coverage that automated tests can provide
by anyone interested in donating some cycles on their system(s).

Thanks! Doing a test build now.

I did one this evening, very nice!

In addition to what Mark's points are, my only nit is for the addition of a -v flag so I can have an indication of what is doing. Perhaps what it module it is building/testing. Whether it is a dist/incr/fresh step?

Regards

Phil