Re: Building frysk on Fedora rawhide/development

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 01:38 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> You will still need to disable warnings with the attached patch. Need to
> look into that next week.

Kris work made this patch unnecessary (thanks Kris!).
I made 2 small tweaks so that -Wall support is detected at configure
time and -Werror is only in force when requested. You can now build
Frysk CVS on rawhide with the latest gcc/gcj/ecj installed by just
running ../frysk/autogen.sh --disable-werror

When -Werror and -Wall are supported on rawhide gcc/gcj/ecj we should
look into which warning flags really make sense for our project. The new
-Wall is way to aggressive.

Cheers,

Mark