Re: frysk-imports/frysk/expunit ChangeLog Equals.j ...

Mark,

I did a quick clean revert; methods such as group(...) were still missing :-(.

Can you post the warnings you're seeing so you/i can figure out what really should be changed? If the warnings are significantly different then there's the complicating problem - for the moment only you will be seeing and fixing those problems. In the short term, it may be prudent to scale back the warnings issued by the new compiler.

Andrew