Old and unused dwarf and elf code

Hi,

While cleaning up the new warnings exposed by the new ecj I stumbled
over the old, unused inua elf and dwarf code. The only class used in the
rest of the code is the AT constant to string mapping file using by the
proc.Auxv class for creating a debug string. All other functionality is
now done through lib.dw and lib.elf. Since this old code has confused me
in the past before. And since it would take quite some work to make it
clean and warning free for the new ecj (which does catch a lot of
stubbed out code) I propose to move the AT class into lib.elf and remove
the inua/elf and inua/dwarf code from the tree (which also gives a nice
compile speedup!) Please let me know if you are still relying on this
old code, otherwise I'll commit this cleanup asap.

inua:
2007-03-05  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

        * elf/*: Removed.
        * dwarf/*: Removed.

lib/elf:
2007-03-05  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

        * ElfAT.shjava: New file. Moved from inua/elf.

frysk/proc:
2007-03-05  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

        * Auxv.java: Use lib.elf.ElfAT.

Cheers,