Re: user discussion & meeting and more meetings

The collective response is that UI meetings are fine every two weeks,
this coming from the engineers themselves, those who would get the feedback.
If they are happy with that, I am happy with that.
You prefer to have the UI meetings every week. I am OK with having 2
meetings every week, one for UI and one for general progress tracking of
the overall project and its dependencies. I am a bit skeptical that we'll be
disciplined enough to keep it to 2 45 minutes sessions. But let's try, if people
are ok with this as well.

Reason for having the project management type meetings is that we need more
outside visibility about the project priorities/milestones and also because it's
important to see what people are up to in their tasks, and possible points of
overlap and interactions.

To find out where Oracle can really contribute w/o stepping on anybody's toes
and work on something that is important for the advancement of frysk
we need to coordinate.