Re: way to grahpically interact; for ui discussion

Please let Kris and me know about time and so on for the conference. If necessary we can use the Oracle phones too.
I think there is also quite a bit beyond the gui to talk about, and to divide up areas where meaningful
contributions can be made.

Andrew Cagney wrote:
Hello,

Any one know of good free shared interaction "stuff"? I'd like to see an open meeting on thursday mornings (TO time) where people can discuss UI aspects of frysk. This means looking at screen shots, and even read-only access to a desktop. Unfortunatly I can't find any useful free technology to facilitate this.

The problem is that all the s/w i know of requires holes to be punched into a firewall. Does any one know of something suitable for properly open colab?

Andrew