Re: GUI changes

Phil Muldoon wrote:
Mike

Should the "Observed Processes" view have columns to make the display more even (homogeneous)?

I think eventually the right-hand view may just match the left-hand one exactly, in terms of columns displayed. I'm open to suggestions of course, but what I'm going to commit today will look pretty much like what was in those screen shots, and we can figure out the details this week!

- Mike