Config rewrite part I (there might be two)

Hello,

I've changed the way frysk.Config works so that all code - both test and install code only needs to refer to frysk.Config for paths. This eliminates the need for frysk.junit.Paths and the need to be setting lots of paths as part of startup. Most changes are straight forward, for instance:

 old: frysk.junit.getExecPrefix ()
 new: Config.getPkgLibDir ()

The under-the-bonnet difference is that Config is implemented as an object, and can be set to different configuration alternatives at runtime. funit and TestRunner will use this, but nothing else should.

I've tested it fully within the build tree, but am still double checking all the install tree cases.

Part II, if it happens, would involve changing everything to a File from a String - the "Java" way of handling paths.

Andrew

PS: This means that the path Config.getBinDir() is available for Expect like testing of fstack et.al.