GUI changes

Sami and I have been working on the proposed GUI changes on our own branch for the past little while, and I thought I'd post some screenshots of what has come up so far, and ask for some feedback.

The access to the source window has been removed from the session manager, and instead placed in the druid, where the 'selected' processes are listed in the right-hand-side listview, the same also used for setting up a monitoring session. Furthermore, the event viewer is now brought up directly from the druid rather than closing the druid and then re-opening the session from the session manager. Finally, more process-specific information is available in the druid.

- Mike

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image