Re: EventViewer Rewrite

Sami Wagiaalla wrote:

Looks good! My only immediate comment would be to lose the border around the eventviewer.
Funny I was just thinking about how that could be done :)
What about putting it in a notebook and having it eclipse style so you can create multiple tabs for each process you want to watch, with the main list being on the left? (So the ones you really care about are cached but the ones that you don't can always be opened up whenever you need to.)