Re: EventViewer Rewrite

Looks good! My only immediate comment would be to lose the border around the eventviewer. What does the X axis scale too? What does an event on the X axis belong to? Time?

Regards

Phil

Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
My changes have been merged in and much more.

The attached screen-shot is of the funit-child process, which
I then signal to clone. In this session there are SyscallObserver,
SignalObserver, and CloneObserver.

Please give your comments, and suggestions about absolutly every
thing relating to our EventViewer widget (what we want from it, and
what it should look like).