Re: pkglibexecdir

Stepan Kasal wrote:
Andrew, it seems that you generate the commit message from the
ChangeLog files automatically; could you please give me your commit
script you use for that?
It isn't automatic, but I've done it so often it is something of a reflex, I just prune down the diff to just contain the ChangeLog entries and suck that into the CVS commit message. Your point does make for interesting ideas though.

Andrew