Re: Fold frysk-sys into frysk-imporrts; stop CNI in frysk-core and frysk-gui

FYI,

This has largely been done; only one bit of CNI code - in frysk.rt.StackFrame is left and is being looked at.

Andrew

Andrew Cagney wrote:
The frysk-sys directory was intended to contain Java + CNI|JNI bindings to system level native interfaces that frysk required. History, and other needs, have overtaken this plan. The frysk-imports directory now also contains some of frysk's native bindings.

So as simplify this, and the build, I'm going to merge frysk-sys into frysk-imports.

--

The frysk-core, and frysk-gui directories were intended to be CNI|JNI free, any native bindings required being exported by frysk-sys and frysk-imports. I see that hasn't held up, I'm guessing people unknowingly have been adding CNI code (as it is just too easy).

To avoid this, going forward, I'm going to modify the build system so that frysk-core and frysk-gui refuse to build CNI code.

Andrew