Re: Need help with a 64 bit vs 32 bit isa test.

Nurdin Premji wrote:
I have written a test case that tries to check that the isa changes if a
64 bit program executes a 32 bit application and I'm having trouble
getting it to execute.

String[] command = new String[] { getExecPrefix() + "funit-exec",
String.valueOf(Pid.get()),
Isn't there a Sig.USR.method() for that, hmm create a bug against inua :-)
String.valueOf(Sig.USR1_), "5",
getExecPrefix() +
"arch32/funit-exec",
String.valueOf(Pid.get()),
String.valueOf(Sig.USR1_), "5",
this should be two separate parameters:

"echo hello" };

In playing with funit-exec I noticed a few bugs at least with

- forgot the timeout parameter and it exited normally!
- it doesn't exit when the timeout expires

once that is fixed, perhaps create a bug with a trace-log attachment os its possible to see what is happening.

Andrew