Re: [fedora-java] src.zip's and rpms in Eclipse

Anthony Green wrote:
On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 18:57 -0600, Phil Muldoon wrote:
Is there a Wiki page, guide .. or general advice to accomplish this as it is done via the Classpath rpm?

I was under the impression that Eclipse finds the target JDK's src.zip
based on well known conventions of JDK layout (which we follow in
java-1.4.2-gcj-compat). As far as I know there's no way to do this for
random jar files. You need to manually attach the source jar/zip to the
jar file within Eclipse.

Hmm might be. Hopefully this can translate to all Jars you import in a project. It sure would be nice when installing a corresponding -devel rpm, all this is done for the user. It's kind of an awesome little thing to Open declaration on an element in Classpath, see the source, and not have to muck around attaching src.zip to jars first.

Regards

Phil