Re: [htdocs patch] Build 64-bit frysk on PPC64

Mark I agree with your sentiment, unfortunately its not the way autoconf
thinks the world works, I have this horrible fealing that, strictly
speaking, powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu needs to also be passed to
configure, argh!

Do you mean pass "host=powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu" to configure? powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu could be detected by configure, but frysk is still built in a 32-bit mode, since default mode of powerpc64 toolchain is to generate 32-bit code, unlike x86_64 toolchain.

Yao, does powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu also need to be supplied as a parameter to autogen.sh? Either way, yes please add this, and thanks.

No need to pass "powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu" to configure, since we
could build 64-bit frysk
on ppc64 with "powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu".

Checked it in.

Andrew (who wonders what could really be so wrong with wrapping that
whole mess up in a -m64 option for frysk's autogen.sh)

-- Yao