PPC64 core-file GP register formats/order

I'm not sure what to do, but I cannot find the expectations of register order in a core file for PPC64. On other architectures the order is defined in:

struct user_regs_struct
{..structure defined here...}

in /usr/include/asm/user.h

in x86, and on x86_64:

asm-i386/ asm-x86_64/

Depending on how that box is configured.

The only contents of user.h on a PPC64 box in Toronto contains:

#ifndef _ASM_POWERPC_USER_H
#define _ASM_POWERPC_USER_H
#endif  /* _ASM_POWERPC_USER_H */

I tried to backward engineer the order with gcore and kernel on ppc64, but both of those either do not write notes, or eu-readelf cannot understand them as the output is:

Note segment of 2060 bytes at offset 0x2b4:
 Owner          Data size  Type
 CORE                 268  PRSTATUS
 CORE                 128  PRPSINFO

That is basically no note data at all (or that can be understood).

Using the order as defined in struct user_regs_struct, I now successfully dump prstatus with general register data on each thread in the core file notes. PPC64 is being blocked by this. Hopefully I am just not looking in the correct places, and this can be easily solved.

Any ideas?

Regards

Phil