bugzilla cleanup

FYI,

I've made an initial pass at cleaning up frysk's bugzilla, especially all the trackers. Now once each task is "finished" (seen to work once), it gets put into suspended state (so it is no longer assigned largely), and then any bugs related to the work can hang off it.

I'm now going to do a second pass as many of the bugs I noticed can, I suspect, now be closed.

Andrew