Re: Multi-Task Procs in the SourceWindow

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 16:26 -0400, Mike Cvet wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 09:46 +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> > 2) When I click one frame, there are multiple lines are highlighted.
> > For example, If I click "baz" in StackWindow, line #42, #50, and #57
> > are highlighted at the same time.  Is it expected?  IMO, we could only
> > highlight the *current* frame, instead of call tree, which has been
> > displayed in StackWindow.
>
> Yeah, I was wondering about this one myself. I *could* see usefulness
> for this, but more often than not its probably confusing. I'll get rid
> of it for now

It would be cool to show arrows to visualize the whole call stack in the
current source file. But that is probably not trivial to implement. But
maybe highlight the current selected frame brightly, and highlight the
other frames in the call stack dimmed out/grayed?

Cheers,

Mark