Re: Quick core file status

Phil,

For the moment I'd put main(String[]) in FCore.java in the util directory. The build system will construct a build-tree executable for you. frysk.bindir.fcore can be added later.

Andrew

Phil Muldoon wrote:
Because there has been some interest in core files (I bet you don't hear that too often ;), I'm giving a quick update. I think Yong over at IBM had a keen interest.

I've written fcore and am 50% done with FCore. These are mapped functionality similar to fstack/FStack. I'll check them in, but first I don't want the resultant fcore binary to be installed just yet. Is that just an rpm thing? Stepan?

I've also made several changes to the Java lib/elf bindings that allow updating of Java elf structures back to the native structures. Before this, alterations after a get{E,P,Sh}header had no way to be written back into libelf. I'm cleaning those changes up, and will check them in very soon.