Re: frysk-sys/frysk proc/ChangeLog proc/Isa.java p ...

> 	2006-10-03  Tim Moore  <timoore@redhat.com>
>
> 	* Ptrace.java (REGS, FPREGS,FPXREGS): new constants
> 	(registerSetSize, peekRegisters, pokeRegisters): new methods for
> 	reading and writing blocks of registers.
> 	* cni/Ptrace.cxx (registerSetSize, peekRegisters, pokeRegisters):
> 	implementations of above methods.
Hi, Tim,
struct user_regs_struct and struct user_fpregs_struct could not be
found in /usr/include/sys/user.h on ppc64.  That is to say,
user_{regs,fpregs}_struct are architecture-specific.
How about define regSetParams in every Isa<isa>.java for different
register set?

Here is a small patch as a workaround to build frysk on ppc64.

2006-10-09  Yao Qi  <qiyaoltc@cn.ibm.com>

	* cni/Ptrace.cxx: Compile regSetParams conditionally for i386 and
	x86_64.

Committed!

There are also three new constants in Ptrace.java to separate
registers to three groups(regs, fpregs, and fpxregs).  It is
architecture-specific too, and I am still not sure how to separate
registers to some groups on ppc64.

These code are architecture-specific, and how about put them in every
Isa<isa>.java?

--
Yao Qi