Re: frysk-gui lib/opcodes/Disassembler.java lib/op ...

> Yao - you're absolutely right. I didn't think to check previous mailing
> list patches because you now have commit access. My bad.
>
> Yes, please go ahead and do any PPC/64 work you need on that file =)
This patch is about disassembly support for ppc64.

2006-09-18  Yao Qi  <qiyaoltc@cn.ibm.com>

        * Instruction.java (length): New member.
        * Disassembler.java (setCurrentInstructionLength): New method.

        * cni/Disassembler.cxx (disassemble): Fill in instruction
        length.

        * tests/TestOpcodes.java: Add test case for powerpc.
        * tests/DummyByteBuffer.java (DummyByteBuffer): Write dummy
        byte buffer for powerpc.
        (peek): Modify the condition as 0 is the first index.
        (poke): Likewise.

Test it on x86/x86_64/ppc64, and checked it in.

Mike, here is a question,
DisassemblyWindow is "disabled" on PPC64 and X86_64, and if I remove
the first several lines of toggleDisassemblyWindow(), an exception
will be thrown out when I open Disassembly Window.  Is there any bug
filed in sourceware about this problem?

I think you have realized this problem, otherwise you will not disable
it on 64-bit platform.

--
Yao Qi