Re: ftrace

Tom Tromey wrote:
Andrew> The main issues with adopting another getopt alternative are: that it
Andrew> be sane; that we only have one (we're not in the business of
Andrew> babysitting multiple redundant packages - which would mean eliminating
Andrew> jargs); and its license be workable.

* Sane... well, I think so :-)
* Eliminating jargs... at your discretion of course
* License... GPL+E like the rest of Classpath

Tom
In that case "done" :-)

Now for your other question on this thread.

Andrew