Re: getLogger parameter

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 15:14 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I've changed all the calls to getLogger() so that they specify the
> current package (e.g., frysk.event, frysk.proc, frysk.gui.monitor), and
> not frysk .Config .FRYSK_LOG_ID.  My understanding of the logging code
> is that's the general intent as it makes possible fine-grained logging
> such as just frysk.event, et.al.

Can you explain this a little more? I am trying to get log output for
the loggers in Task and TaskState with TestRunner. These used to show up
with ./TestRunner -c FINE or ./TestRunner -c FINEST, but now these only
give output for Wait and EventLoop, but not for anything else it seems.
Is there some new magic incantation to get the log output for other
classes?

Thanks,

Mark