Re: Fedora Core 6 Test 3

I see that the GA date of FC6 is at the beginning of October. Could it be possible to ship frysk in FC6 for PPC/PPC64?

To achieve this, we had some 64-bit libraries issue, GUI blank problem (maybe a little more) to resolve. But I guess the time frame is ok for us.

Regards
- Wu Zhou

Andrew Cagney wrote:
FYI,
Ref: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule
Test 3 of fedora core is freezing on September 5th so some of us are going to try to get Fedora's frysk rpm updated early this coming week (29th?).

I'll be going through all those pending patches this weekend.

Andrew